- For new clients wishing to try out mat classes, you can have up to 3 classes on a “pay-as-you-go” basis to see if you like it before committing to fees for the rest of the term.
- Once a course of classes is paid for, refunds cannot be given for cancellation or non-attendance except in exceptional circumstances as hall hire fees are paid in advance based on attendance.
- However, a credit of £5 per missed lesson (up to a maximum of 2 credits (£10)) will be set against the following term’s fees upon renewal.
- If you are unable to attend any class on the course that you have booked, we will try our best to offer you an alternative class by prior arrangement (provided there is space).
All Sessions and Classes
- An enrolment form must be completed before you start any Pilates class. The information on this form enables your instructor to be aware of any injuries or other limitations so that they can ensure that you are working safely in the class. Induction sessions may also be required if you have done little or no Pilates before.
- Please advise us before any session if, for any reason, your health or ability to exercise changes.
- It is inadvisable to do Pilates mat classes between weeks 8 to 14 of pregnancy.
- Pilates exercises are very safe but, as with all forms of physical exercise, it is prudent to consult your medical practitioner before
- If you have any doubts about the suitability of the exercises, you should refer back to your medical practitioner.
- We accept no liability for personal injury related to participation in a session if:
- You have been advised by your medical or other adviser, on health grounds, against such exercise
- You fail to observe instructions on safety or technique or any other advice given during a session
- Such injury is caused by the negligence of another participant in the class/studio.
- Exercise should be performed at a pace which feels comfortable for you. Pain is the body’s warning system and should not be ignored. Please inform the instructor immediately if you feel any discomfort during a session or felt any discomfort after a previous session.
- Pilates exercises involve hands-on correction and you consent to your instructor working in this way.
- Please show respect for others in the class and the instructor (eg by arriving in good time for the class, turning mobile phones off/to silent).
- Studio sessions are payable in full upon booking your appointment.
- If you cancel your appointment before midday on the day before your appointment, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel later than that time or if you do not attend your session, you will be fully charged at the applicable rate.
Would you like to give Pilates a try?
“The support and encouragement you give to me each week is beyond any thanks I can give you. I come away from each class full of admiration. You are the kind of teacher who is a shining example to all of us teachers. The teachers in your classes recognise what a first rate practitioner you are. It was my lucky day when you put your card through our door.”
"You restore my karma at the end of each frantic week."
“When I came to you first I’d pretty much lost enthusiasm for Pilates and felt very ‘stuck’. I now know how exciting and challenging it can be when it’s well taught and explained. I really feel like a different person and am confident that I can improve even more…”
Probably the most versatile piece of exercise equipment you will ever…
Do you breathe well, or do you “junk” breathe? Joseph Pilates famously said…
I’m often asked if I can recommend some simple, safe moves…